Information pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR 679/2016
The personal data provided by the User will be entered and stored in a database, so that they can be used to access the requested services. The data controller is Emmebi, with registered office in Via Lorenzo Balicco 63 23900 LECCO (LC) Italy.
Emmebi, as data controller, informs that the email address requested upon registration and the other personal data provided will be processed with the consent of the interested party, in order to provide the information requested by the User.
Emmebi will not disclose the personal data collected to undetermined subjects.
The data may be passed, as far as their respective and specific competence is concerned, to companies and in general to any public or private subject where there is an obligation for us (or faculty recognized by law or secondary or community legislation) or need for communication.
The following categories of subjects may become aware of the data: data processors, our consultants or authorized resellers, managers, within the limits necessary to carry out their assignment at our organization, subject to our letter of appointment which imposes the duty to confidentiality and security.
Pursuant to articles 15 and following of the GDPR 679/2016, the User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain the indication of:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree 30/06/2003, n. 196;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the country, managers or agents (such as consultants, collaborators and authorized Emmebi resellers).
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed. The request for deletion of data must be sent to email@example.com
Confirmation that the operations referred to in the preceding points have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Finally, the User has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
The Data Processing Manager (DPO) designated to reply to the interested party in the event of the exercise of rights, Flora Scarpa, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org